I will not I will not I will not I will not

I will not spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy, I will not spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy, I will not spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy, I will spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy, I will spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy, I will spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy, I need to spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy, I need to spend my idle time thinking about a sequel to the trilogy...

It isn't even published yet and I'm already thinking of how the story can continue! Shit, no! No! No! I will not do another trilogy for a long time! It's so foolish to write more of the story before the first three books are even released!

Smaller projects. Yeah, smaller projects sound nice. Think small. Think small. I will think small. I will think small. I need to think small. I need to think small. I need to think small...

Comments

Popular Posts