Typical applicant survey

Thank you for your interest in applying at [company name here]. You have taken the first step in becoming part of a winning team that strives for excellence in everything we do! Please complete the following applicant survey. For each statement, choose whether you strongly disagree (SD) with the statement. Disagree (D) with the statement. Neither agree nor disagree (N). Agree (A) with the statement. Or strongly agree (SA).

1) It is ok to challenge authority. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

2) If a supervisor told me to do something, I would do it without question. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

3) I frequently do not do what I am told. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

4) My coworkers would describe me as completely obedient. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

5) I like challenging authority. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

...

...

...

167) If my supervisor told me to commit suicide, I would trust his or her judgement. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

...

...

291) If I knew my work environment was about to change, I would accept the change without questioning the company's intentions or judgement and I would give my undying cooperation in both this life and the next, even though I may not agree with the change. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

...

...

...

844) My coworkers know me as a person who accepts what I am told at face value and cooperates without questioning authority. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

...

...

1000) I have no personal life, and if hired my life's goal would be to devote every waking and sleeping thought to the good of the company and I would never challenge authority. - (SD) (D) (N) (A) (SA)

Thank you for filling out this applicant survey! You will not be notified if you passed or failed, please do not inquire, please do not apply again! Good bye!

*******

I hate job applications.

Comments

Popular Posts